Monday, February 8, 2010

Free Gardening Information and advice.

OK, So here it goes.

I have a garden center in Orange County NY (Salisbury Mills) Pennings Gardens, I've been running it for 8 Years and started that fresh out of college where I acquired a 4-year degree in Plant Science. What is my point to blabbing this out, well if you have any gardening questions, issues, or your trying to find a particular plant, let me know and I will do my best to help.

It's important you know I'm in Orange county NY because I don't know anything about what works in Florida or Texas or Ireland... you get my point? I know this area and it's issues. We have VERY Rocky clay soil, Extreme summers and usually extreme winters, and after all that we have DEER, not just a few but an infestation in most areas. So I'm just putting it out there... got a gardening issue... I'm your girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment